Neutron Industries, located in Mayfield Heights, is a leading air care and cleaning solutions provider for 40+ years. Neutron is a division of State Industrial Products, a manufacturer company since 1911 and ten-time NC 99 winner.
Our team of Inside Sales Representatives offer one-on-one service and support to our customers nationwide; with our comprehensive product knowledge, we can help them decide which Neutron products will deliver the most effective and cost-efficient solutions for their business. We want to go beyond just providing a good product; we want to be our customers cleaning solution source!
What Makes Us Stand Out:
• A guaranteed hourly salary ($15/hr), PLUS uncapped commissions
• Ideal work schedule, Full & Part time hours
• 401K company (match), PTO, Paid Holidays, Life, Disability, Vision, Medical and Dental Benefits & more!
• Paid training opportunity to learn sales, customer service, and leadership skills
• Advancement opportunities
• Leads provided
• Sales contest and prizes
• Free on-site workout facility and parking
• State of the art facility
• M-F; 8:00am - 4:30pm
• No Nights, Weekends or Travel
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Must be able to own, execute and present advanced statistical analysis as well as traditional sales and marketing analysis. Responsible for the analysis of marketing campaigns, analysis of web traffic (visits, click through rates, conversions, ROI, etc), promotion tactics and channel effectiveness, as well as support analysis of market and customer behavior and attitudes.
Neutron Industries is a 40 year old business with future growth opportunities!
- Mon-Fri, 6:30AM-3:00PM - NO evening hours & NO weekend hours!
- Competitive compensation package including wages, uncapped commissions & bonuses.
- Paid Training
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K, life insurance & more
We are looking for results driven, well-spoken representatives to join our team. This is an outbound telephone sales position opportunity for ambitious individuals who are self-driven, and success-oriented. Our sales organization has been very successful, supporting our customers through strong product knowledge and great customer service. But our "start-up" strategy is taking this success to a whole new level.
The idea candidate will perform necessary sales and prospective customer assistance functions to market and sell Neutron products via the telephone to first time purchasers from our sales lead base consisting of small, medium and large businesses.
Since 1978, Neutron Industries, a division of State Industrial Products, has been providing odor elimination and cleaning products that help professionals maintain their high standards for clean, healthy work environments.
Our team of account representatives offer one-on-one service and support to our customers nationwide; with our comprehensive product knowledge, we can help them decide which Neutron products will deliver the most effective and cost-efficient solutions for their business. We want to go beyond just providing a good product; we want to be our customers cleaning solution source!