Are you a recent college graduate?
Are you early on in your career?
Are you looking for a change in your career?
We will train those with the right passion and drive!
State Industrial Products is looking for exceptional talent to join our outside Strategic Account Team. This is an entry-level, full-time role with the potential to progress your sales career within our company. This position will be responsible for achieving sales goals, creating brand awareness, building relationships and demonstrating the capabilities of our products. You will be accountable for a given territory and interact directly with current and potential customers. This position will report to the District Manager of the territory.
Our sales team members are passionate about growing the territory and selling. Is this you?
As a Strategic Account Manager early in your sales career, you will be provided with product and sales training to launch your career. Successful Strategic Account Managers possess the ability to be resourceful, flexible and resilient. You have the desire and ability to succeed in an environment that requires self-motivation and determination. It is also imperative that you have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build trust and credibility to influence.
This is an exciting opportunity for professional and personal growth with the opportunity to join a winning team.
Who we are:
Since 1911, State Industrial Products has helped customers "Care for Work Environments®". We have proudly served our industry of diverse customers as an essential business during the COVID-19 pandemic. Throughout the years, our main focus has been to help customers enhance building environments and improve equipment productivity. No matter where you go in the United States, Canada or Puerto Rico, you will find State products hard at work in every industry imaginable. From market-leading drain maintenance and air care programs to innovative cleaning systems, maintenance supplies and auxiliary programs, State Industrial Products offers facility management benefits that are second to none.
· Prospect, contact, and present our products and proposed solutions to new and existing customers. You will manage the sales cycle from prospect to close via cold calling and networking.
· Participate in bi-weekly remote sales meetings to continue to enhance product and market knowledge.
· Build and maintain long-lasting relationships with customers within an assigned territory for repeat and lasting business.
· Direct sales focus to achieve sales and goals by securing long-term customers and profitable business.
· Design, implement and sell innovative customer programs to create unique value and build sales.
· Plan, organize and schedule territory development. This is your territory and we encourage you take ownership.
· The understanding that success lies not in just selling products but in helping your customers
· Energy, motivation, enthusiasm and integrity
· Strong interpersonal skills
· A desire to work hard and want to directly influence your financial future
· Competitive drive
· Confidence in your abilities
· Hungry to learn
· A passion for career growth and longevity
· Role requires local market area travel with the use of a personal vehicle and valid driver’s license to travel to appointments
· Computer proficient
· Bachelor’s degree (upcoming graduates are encouraged to apply)
Why you will enjoy working at State Industrial Products:
· Competitive compensation package, including salary, uncapped commissions and bonuses
· Welcoming and friendly work environment
· Advancement and growth opportunities
· Comprehensive, quality medical benefits package
· Matching 401(k) retirement plan
· Support of a financially stable company and repeat, recession-proof sales
· World-class training program
Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Disabled/Vet