All of our Strategic Account Managers will start off in our world class training program. Regardless of your college major or professional experience, we are seeking individuals who are confident, have strong leadership and communication skills, and are success-driven. Our training program allows you to learn all facets of our business and industry and understand how you will be an influential part of the success of State Industrial.
Join the State Industrial Products team and come grow with us!
As a Strategic Account Manager, you are empowered to make your own business and sales decisions that will greatly advance your career. You will be granted the ability to direct sales efforts to achieve/exceed sales & profit goals by securing long-term profitable business with multi-location customers. You will take over responsibility for establishing and maintain relationships at a corporate level, and will be taught how to identify target multi-location customers as large/corporate accounts to continually expand, in State Chemical. You will learn how to establish and implement sales growth plans for each customer and each location, which includes corporate selling to purchasing and partnership with our local sales reps/manager to sell and service each location. We will teach you how to design and implement innovative customer sales programs to create unique customer value and build sales. In your training and development to become a successful Strategic Account Manager with us, you will learn to manager all aspects of complex, multi-faceted programs including the process and key personnel.
• World-Class Training Program
• Competitive compensation package: including salary + commission + bonuses • Full benefits package: including medical, dental, vision, life insurance and 401K
• Expense reimbursement
• Advancement opportunities
• Repeat, recession-proof sales
• Support of a financially stable, 104-year old company
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Eagerness to plan account and territory strategies to achieve sales objectives
• Strong communication skills (verbal / written
• Confident and success driven.
• Strong sales/marketing presentation skills
• Flexibility, leadership, independence
• Strong Basic PC skills
Position Location: Remote Office
Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disabled/Vet