State Industrial Products is seeking a Corporate Recruiter to join its growing team!!
Since 1911, State Industrial Products has helped customers "Care for Work Environments." As an essential business during the COVID-19 pandemic, we are proud to manufacture and sell premium disinfectants and cleaning supplies to our customers. Our team of outside and inside sales account managers have been busier than ever serving our customers and doing our part to stop the spread of COVID-19. All around North America, State Industrial's products are hard at work for commercial, institutional and industrial customers. With market-leading disinfecting, cleaning, drain maintenance and air care programs, State Industrial Products customers of all sizes benefit from the best facility management products.
The Corporate Recruiter will work closely with the talent acquisition team to source, screen and interview candidates. The individual in this role will need to have strong networking skills, broad recruiting knowledge, familiarity with online job boards, social media recruiting, and managing applicant tracking systems.
• Sourcing sales and other corporate candidates through multiple recruitment channels.
• Conducting phone screens, gathering information regarding education, experience, training, job skills and compensation history.
• Coordination of employment ads, tracking reports, recruiting efforts and hiring.
• Manage the interviewing cycle and work with managers to schedule candidates and finalize offers.
• Evaluate all candidates and provide top candidates for any given opening to the hiring manager to interview/hire.
• Provide feedback on manager performance in recruiting efforts.
• Maintain a centralized database of candidates in Applicant Tracking System.
• Bachelor’s Degree in business, HR, or a related field.
• One to two years of corporate or agency recruiting experience.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong computer and telephone skills.
• Organized and able to work independently.
Perks and benefits of working at State:
*State Industrial Products is a non-smoking facility*
Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disabled/Vet