Are you eager to leverage your experience and expertise in B2B marketing to lead a century-old established company to a new level of customer engagement? Are you driven to apply cutting-edge digital technology to a traditional sales model in order to achieve new levels of sales growth? Do you have the experience and maturity to lead an eager marketing team? If so, consider joining State Industrial Products in the key leadership position of Vice President of Marketing!
The Vice President of Marketing provides strategic leadership and management of all digital and analog marketing, communications and training for State Industrial Products. This position manages digital marketing, communications, training, collateral distribution, events and meeting staff and processes.
• Establishes Marketing Strategy and Key Performance Indicators for all Company planning cycles.
• Interfaces effectively with the Product Management, Research & Development, Information Technology, Finance and Sales departments to optimize strategy and tactical projects for sales success.
• Directs the development and implementation of marketing programs that support the sales and strategy needs of the Company.
• Establishes project priorities according the Company strategy and tactical needs.
• Establishes and directs programs to leverage digital and web technologies to maximize sales success.
• Directs Sales Training to create and implement training programs that enable the sales force to implement company sales process, programs and strategy.
• Directs Communications to support the collateral and event needs of marketing and the Company.
• Keeps abreast of emerging trends and the competitive landscape as they pertain to specialty chemicals, marketing generally and sales force training.
• A bachelor’s degree and MBA or equivalent. Course work in sciences, marketing, communication, training or adult learning is preferred.
• 15+ years of B2B sales or marketing leadership experience.
• Digital marketing experience preferred.
• Training process management experience preferred.
• Marketing Communications experience preferred.
• Management of multiple department heads experience preferred.
• Able to establish effective strategy.
• Able to generate Company-wide alignment with strategy.
• Equipped with analytical, decision making, problem solving, project management and organizational skills.
• Able to develop and execute effective business and project plans.
• Able to mine business data for strategic insight and project impact.
• Able to establish best practice digital programs for lead generation, prospect nurture and customer retention.
• Able to lead production of support materials required for strategies to succeed.
• Able to lead and work effectively through project teams with matrix responsibilities.
• Able to master State’s chemical, dispenser and controller technologies.
• Able to demonstrate effective selling in the field environment.
• Able to travel up to 50% throughout the territories covered by State Industrial Products.
Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disabled/Vet