- Outbound and inbound phone selling skills.
- ERP (SAP preferred), CRM (Siebel preferred), phone, and web-based system proficiency.
- MS Office application experience.
- Complex problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Demonstrated excellence in verbal and written business communication skills.
- Demonstrated excellence in servicing customers and developing strategic relationships via the phone.
- Demonstrate ability to learn product information and transfer knowledge to customers.
- 1-3 years direct customer selling experience from an inside/phone perspective.
- College degree (preferred) or equivalent work experience.
Perks and benefits of working at State:
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Health and wellness benefits and incentives
- Paid bonus opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
- 24/7 Fitness Center
- Free “Workout Wednesdays” with a fitness trainer
- Dry cleaning service
- Car wash and detailing service available
- Paid volunteer hours
What it means to work at State:
- Over 105+ years in business with continual growth
- Family-owned since 1911
- 700+ employees throughout the US, Puerto Rico and Canada
- Eight-time North Coast 99 winner
- Quarterly business reviews
- Annual company-wide meetings
- Proud “Make-a-Wish” partner!
*State Industrial Products is a non-smoking facility*
Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disabled/Vet