Mentoring and assisting the Sales Leader in the overall development and growth of less tenured account specialist and strategic account managers on the team while also successfully maintaining their own book of accounts. In this role, the Team Lead will not only serve as a role model in leading by example but proactively take a daily interest in their development of additional sales skills, product/industry knowledge and growth.
• Provide guidance and direction to include one on one coaching, sales skills, 21-day call backs, systems and product knowledge.
• Provide guidance on pulling list in SAP and understanding who and when to call active and potential new customers.
• Facilitate new hire training modules as needed.
• Training of computer applications as needed.
• Teach appropriate call flow and selling techniques tailored around Neutron’s monthly featured products, add on’s and upselling.
• Teach industry specific probing/needs identification for ideal product solution recommendations. Increased SKU penetration within buildable accounts in converting accounts into Multi/Repeat Buyers.
• Encourage goal setting, initiative and drive to succeed in achieving daily and monthly performance goals. MOTIVATE and INSPIRE.
• Six Month Commitment provided quotas are being met.
• Prior / proven successful sales experience.
• Computer proficiency on systems utilized.
• Demonstrated leadership experience and good interpersonal skills.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Microsoft Windows, SAP, CRM, Outlook.
• Good oral/written communication skills
• Needs assessment and evaluation skills
• Ability and patience to work with associates of varying degrees of overall skill sets and attributes
• Capacity to integrate training and application benefits with understanding of end user processes
• Selling Skills, Product and Industry knowledge.
Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disabled/Vet