Join State Cleaning Solutions service team as a Route Service Representative and see why SCS has consistently ranked us as a top company to work for. This opportunity is within our industry leading Institutional division, which offers comprehensive chemical products and solutions to meet the needs of customers across the entire food service and hospitality industry. After completing an initial training program, you will be assigned to an existing territory of restaurants, cafeterias, hotels, schools, long term care facilities, and more. You will serve as the face of State for your customers, providing recommendations on advanced cleaning and sanitation processes and programs to create cleaner, safer, and healthier environments and drive a positive guest experience.
The Route Service Representative is responsible for all sales, preventative maintenance, installations, route completion, and collections for their assigned territory.
• Meet or exceed sales, ancillary sales, new account, monthly routing and preventative maintenance service standards monthly, quarterly and annually
• Provide preventative maintenance to customer equipment
• Service customer equipment using mechanical, electrical, and plumbing skills
• Management of DSO and AR standards within their territory
• Manage account retention within core business in their territory
• Understand, enforce, reinforce and support corporate policies and guidelines in a consistent, professional manner
• Complete paperwork necessary to fulfill position responsibilities
• Previous experience in mechanical repair
• Must possess the mechanical aptitude to install, fix and maintain dish machine, laundry and housekeeping dosing equipment
• Ability to solve a wide range of complex, multi-disciplinary problems which must consider short and intermediate term impact.
• Ability to troubleshoot broken equipment to find a resolution
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization in writing and verbally, exclusive of voicemail.
• Ability to prioritize goals and achieve results within defined deadlines.
Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disabled/Vet