Responsible for planning and leading all aspects of SCS’s operational and sales activities, objectives and policies.
• Developing and executing a strategic plan to advance the Company’s mission and objectives and promote revenue, profitability and growth.
• Lead Company’s sales and operations to insure production efficiency, quality, service and cost-effective management of resources.
• Oversee the P&L.
• Coordinate all field activities by establishing proper methods, strategies and field and technical services policies and procedures to effectively monitor the movement of daily and weekly service routes.
• Analyze the financial impact of current route setups and the impact of any proposed changes.
• Continuously work to find ways to improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations goals and objectives, specifically management reporting, information flow and business processes and organizational planning.
• Manage and monitor the movement of all assets including all owned and leased vehicles, dish machines and products relating to installations of products and services.
• Oversee recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, developing, coaching, counseling, and disciplining of all associates in addition to communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions.
• Responsible for the attainment of short and long term financial goals.
• Special projects, as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Engineering.
• MBA preferred.
• 5–10 Years of Management Experience.
• Proven track record as a strong leader.
• Knowledge of profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow management, general finance and budgeting.
• Solve wide range of highly complex, multi-disciplinary problems which must consider short-term, intermediate-term impact.
• Ability to improve existing systems/procedures which periodically result in new ideas or approaches of significance.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks at any one time.
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
• Able to interface effectively with all levels of Company management and all Departments.
• Able to lead internal project teams.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Perks and benefits of working at State:
• Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
• Company paid 401K with match
• Paid vacation and holidays
• Health and wellness benefits and incentives
• Bonus opportunities
• Tuition reimbursement
• Employee Fitness Center
• Weekly Workout Wednesdays with a fitness trainer
• Dry cleaning service
• Car wash and detailing service available
• Paid volunteer hours
What it means to work at State:
• Over 110 years in business with continual growth
• Family-owned since 1911
• 700+ employees throughout the US, Puerto Rico and Canada
• Eight-time North Coast 99 winner
• Quarterly business reviews
• Company-wide meetings
• Proud “Make-a-Wish” partner
Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disabled/Vet
*State Industrial Products is a non-smoking facility*