Provide superior service at assigned accounts to meet corporate goals, standards and objectives and to meet customer requirements.
* Weekly quality service of accounts to include system maintenance, organization, product inventory, service logs, and problem solving
* Systems installations and maintenance at assigned locations
* Respond to and resolve all equipment issues for assigned locations
* Document results via weekly service logs, daily contact with Account Manager
* Uphold company image and standards
* Stay informed regarding basic product knowledge, service options, etc.
* Special projects, as assigned
* High school diploma or GED
* Hands on experience with mechanical equipment
* Must have reliable transportation, preferably a truck to haul around parts.
* Must have basic assortment of tools to complete installations and repairs.
* Customer service skills
* Strong organizational skills
* Strong ability to problem solve, trouble shoot, and make repairs in a timely manner
* Basic knowledge of systems, equipment and products for implementation, installation and training of/for customers
* Ability to calculate distance and have a basic understanding of dilution ratios
* Ability to work on own, not tied to an office
Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disabled/Vet