Identify and analyze operational functions, processes and activities to improve computer-based business applications and generate reports in support of organizational decisions and make recommendations for improvement.
• Performs advanced analytics to support data driven decisions that drive actionable insights with leaders in the business.
• Works closely with senior managers to identify and solve a variety of computer-based business system problems and ensure accuracy of reports and identify opportunities to enhance reports to add value.
• Analyzes requirements, procedures, and problems to automate processing or to improve existing business systems.
• Solicits from management symptoms of problem, formally defines the problem, breaks problem into component parts, and gathers information about each of these parts from a variety of sources.
• Selects the most appropriate analytical technique.
• Work with cross-functional departments to resolve data discrepancies and system issues.
• Perform other duties as assigned by manager.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or Information Systems
• 2-4 years of relevant business experience
• Detail oriented
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Basic understanding of company policies and procedures
• Basic understanding of manufacturing and distribution
• Proficient with various financial and business software
• Experience with SAP and MS Access a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disabled/Vet