The Content Specialist is responsible for writing sales, marketing and technical content that supports the sales and marketing requirements of the Company.
* Proficient writer of brochure copy, web copy, multimedia scripts and training materials.
* Able to understand and articulate a wide variety of topics including sales process, sales coaching, B2B literature, product applications, etc.
* Able to develop & implement project plans.
* Able to meet deadlines.
* Proficient with Power Point and Word.
* Tablet skills desirable.
* Effective oral communication & presentation skills.
* Able to contribute audio and video talent.
EMPLOYEE TRAINING REQUIRED
* New hire orientation
* Right to know
* ISO9001 and ISO14001
* Sexual Harassment Training
* GHS/Hazard Comm/Right to Know Training
* Departmental Training as per Training Matrix
COST/EXPENSE CONTROL ACTIVITIES
Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disabled/Vet
*State Industrial Products is a non-smoking facility*